Coordinate, plan, budget, and execute corporate events for small and large companies by working closely with sponsors to ensure flawless execution.
Vet, secure, and manage talent that meets client and sponsor needs for various events, campaigns, and activations.
Provide strategic marketing, business development, client services, account management, project management, creative oversight, PR and social, and event marketing to clients to help increase ROI.
• Spent 20 years in Sales & Market Strategy at P&G
• Most recently Director of Market Strategy for all Health & Shave products for P&G North America
• Most recently led all North America Selling & Market Operations for P&G
• Served as Sr. Director of Athlete Marketing at Wasserman Media Group
• Spent 9 years in Player Licensing and Global Brand Licensing & Development at The Topps Company
• Spent 6 seasons on the Men’s Basketball Operations Staff at Seton Hall University
Director, Partnership Marketing
• In most recent role, worked with P&G to develop go-to-market strategies & programs to help retailers increase ROI
• Created national, scalable programs as well as retailer-specific programs
G3 | ProCamps is currently hiring an Event Coordinator.