G3 Sports & Entertainment, located in Blue Ash, OH., is an experiential agency focused on engagement activations with major brands and professional athletes. We specialize in planning and executing first-class corporate events and functions for some of the most visible brands and athletes in the world.
The Business Operations Coordinator (BOC) is an entry-level position responsible for organization and coordination of operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Director of Operations
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Operations – The BOC assists in the day-to-day planning and execution of event operations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting the event coordinators with on-site and in-office duties
- Coordinating with graphic design and contractors on event-specific printed materials, approval, and printing
- Develop and maintain event-specific style guides and detailed run of shows
- Manage order inventory to include printed materials, signage, and supplies
- Configuring of event travel logistics
- Managing of office interns and their associated duties
- Other duties as assigned
Communications – The BOC must act in a professional manner for all communications involving the events. This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing relationships with clients, customers, partners, and vendors
- Managing intra-office communication tools (i.e., shared calendars, CRM, applications, master excel sheets, etc.)
General Business – The BOC assists in managing general business operations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting the administrative needs of the event teams
- Serving as a liaison with office equipment providers
- Coordinating employee activities (i.e., birthdays, holidays, etc.)
- Assisting with notes and action items from meetings
Some travel may be required throughout the year and schedule flexibility is required.
Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through to completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and efficiently, and develop solid client relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, MLB, and other professional sports leagues (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hour per week minimum.
Qualified Applicants can submit their cover letter, résumé, and references to:
Director of Operations
G3 is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.