G3 Sports & Entertainment, located in Blue Ash, OH., is an experiential agency focused on engagement activations with major brands and professional athletes. We specialize in planning and executing first-class corporate events and functions for some of the most visible brands and athletes in the world.
G3 is looking for a highly organized individual who is ready to excel in event coordination at the highest level.
The Event Coordinator (EC) is responsible for organizing and planning a wide array of experiences and activations, including conferences, product launches, annual general meetings, employee award ceremonies, and customer social events. G3 has created the necessary processes for the Event Coordinator to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The EC takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including the planning and implementation of operational tasks and projects
- Supervise limited-term operations staff as well as on-site support staff
- Create recap documents of all operational plans, timelines, site layouts and completion of vendor performance reports
- Cultivate relationships with clients
- Manage projects on a daily basis
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finale
- Demonstrate leadership
- Contract with local, regional and national vendors to ensure all products and services needs are met, on budget and on time
- Design and mock-up of site plans and layouts with regular updates to the Operations Manager
- Create, execute and implement detailed operations timelines including management of all vendor partners (pre-event, onsite and post event)
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Work closely with event staff to ensure operational fulfillment of corporate partner contracts and operational support of volunteer activities and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 1-2 years of corporate event operations experience is ideal
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically power point, excel, and word.
Regular travel is required throughout the year and schedule flexibility is required.
Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through to completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and efficiently, and develop solid client relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, MLB, and other professional sports leagues (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum.
Qualified Applicants can submit their cover letter, résumé, and references to:
Director of Operations
G3 is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.