G3 | ProCamps is located in Blue Ash, OH., is an experiential agency focused on engagement activations with major brands and professional athletes. We specialize in planning and executing first-class corporate events and functions for some of the most visible brands and athletes in the world.
G3 | ProCamps is looking for a highly organized individual who is ready to excel at the highest level.
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator works with the Partnership Marketing team to assist in all facets of the sales cycle, client activation and plays a key role in growing the business by delivering the highest quality service to our clients.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Partnership Marketing Coordinator
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist idea development and presentation creation
- Engage in client service – Communication, Logistics, Contract Activation, Recaps, etc.
- Communicate sales related topics to other internal departments
- Attend client activations both locally and nationally
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year institution (or commensurate experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role/duties, event and sponsorship background, a plus
- Professional verbal and writing communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with Adobe Spark, Prezi and other web-based presentation application, a plus
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and take lead on client deliverables
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Incredible attention to detail, customer service and completion of tasks
- Willingness to travel and execute client activations
G3 | ProCamps Employees Enjoy:
- Opportunity for bonus
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Casual, fun work environment
To apply: Please send cover letter and résumé to Adam Smith, asmith@G3PCgroup.com