A fast growing experiential and content company that unites fans, athletes, and brands by creating unforgettable experiences. For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
We operate 4 businesses:
- Activations (FanFests – Super Bowl, Final 4, NFL Draft; ProCamps – youth camps on behalf of professional athletes; Fantasy Camps; Custom Events)
- Content (content for brands and publishers including creative, production, distribution, and ownership rights)
- VIP Hospitality (Customer Hospitality, Executive Hospitality, Corporate Meetings)
- Services (Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Sampling, and Research & Measurement)
Everything we do is Unforgettable, Spirited, and Meticulous
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Reports to VP of Camper Sales and Marketing. Will partner significantly with Director of Camper Sales and Marketing, Directors of Partnership Marketing, and Operations staff.
The Social Media Manager will be the primary creator/owner of the company’s social media strategy and execution across all key events including company, athlete partner, and brand client channels. This not a caretaker position. G3 Marketing desires someone who wants to leave their personal fingerprints on our company and some of the biggest brands and athletes in the world.
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Create, execute, track, and optimize a comprehensive G3 Marketing social media strategy
- Drive awareness and excitement around G3 Marketing events and initiatives
- Grow the followings of G3 Marketing social media accounts
- Maximize value of key sponsorships utilizing social media
- Develop content to be distributed via athlete social media platforms
- Manage and optimize pre-event social media paid advertising campaigns
SECONDARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Lead youth camp customer service efforts, including corresponding directly with customers via social and email
- Assist in development of email campaigns
- Create press releases and media advisories
- Partnership Marketing & Sponsorship support as needed
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven social media experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extreme proficiency with social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and YouTube
- Must be energetic, ambitious, creative, collaborative, and proactive
- Must be highly efficient, detail-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required; experience with Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software is preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel to 5-10 events per year
G3 EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Casual and fun work environment
To apply, please send cover letter and résumé to Matt Chacksfield at mchacksfield@G3PCgroup.com.
G3 is an equal opportunity employer. It is the our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.